Monday 24 October 2011

Exam (:

Assalamualaikum (:


Alhamdulillah , Exam week has past .
Now it's time for us to Enjoy our Holiday (:
Hey you(stress) , go away from me ! HAHA

Pssst ~ Do you love exam ?
For me , sometimes I love it , sometimes I hate it .
I love it when I can do it . ^^


But , What can we do . We are a student .
Exam is our "kayu pengukur" . *Don't know the English word of it . X)

Let's pray to Allah , hope we can get good RESULT .
Amin ~ <3

Okayy , I have to go now . Wanna go Facebook-ing with my lovely friend c(:
Sorry if my English is broken . I'm not so good in English subject . *Thats why I'm writing in English . Wanna improve my writing (:

Assalamualaikum (:
All Outstanding ' L I K E ' (:

0 Orang Korek Rahsia Aunieyy:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © Segala Yang TerConteng Dekat atas hak Milik Auniey Rhafie